| |

Sunday, May 31, 2009

May Favorites!

Hello everyone! It's the end of May, so here are my favorite products for this month! I've picked favorites in different categories: Shampoo, Conditioner, Deep Conditioner/Treatment, Smoothing/Shine, Volume, Straightening, Texture, and Hairspray (I have so many I figured I'd give hairspray its own category lol). So here are my May Favorites.


Shampoo: L'Oréal White Violet - Perfect for pale blondes!
Conditioner: Redken Real Control - For those who need intense moisturizing.
Treatment: Redken Extreme CAT - A must-have protein treatment to strengthen your hair!
Smoothing/Shine: S-Factor Smoothing Lusterizer - For beautifully soft and shiny hair, this is a staple!
Volume: Redken Blown Away 09 - The best for big hair lovers!
Straightening: FX Flat Iron Spray - For super straight, silky hair.
Texture: TIGI Bed Head Hair Stick - A very versatile product, great for giving funky texture.
Hairspray: Bed Head Masterpiece - Controls hair without feeling gunky, & gives massive shine.

So those are definitely my favorite products this month! I've reviewed some of these products, and included the link, but if you have a question about something I haven't reviewed please comment and ask and I'll be more than happy to answer! Happy June everyone, take care of your hair! ♥ ♥ ♥

3 comments:

Rhonda M. Davis said...

Dimethicone is actually a antifoaming agent and skin conditioning agent.

Amino Bispropyl Dimethicone, Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Amodimethicone and Dimethoxysilyl Ethylenediaminopropyl Dimethicone are what you usually find in hair products.

Dimethicone, Cetyl Dimethicone and Hydroxypropyldimethicon are also found in cosmetics.

Dont simply say "Dimethicone" because there are specific ones that do speciific jobs.

HEARTSTARBOLT said...

I wasn't aware that dimethicone had antifoaming properties, so thank you for telling me. And as you can tell, I wasn't being very specific in that post. I was talking about "dimethicone" in general, which is used in quite a number of hair products, as well as the variations you stated.

HEARTSTARBOLT said...

Also, maybe you can help me. Do you have any idea what effects Taurine has on hair? I've looked all over the place but I can't really find anything.