Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Argan Oil, Mauritia Flexuosa Fruit (Buriti) Oil, Hydrogenated Castor Oil/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Fragrance/Parfum.
See? Not a miracle, just a quality product. Cyclopentasiloxane conditions and protects hair, and as a base helps to break up other heavy silicones like dimethicone. C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate is an emollient (moisturizer). Argan oil is in everything lately! I've reviewed I think three products that contain it! It's chock full of vitamins and it's great for your skin and hair. Buriti (bu-REE-chee) oil is insanely rich in emollients and essential fatty acids, not to mention it has more beta carotene than carrot oil! I've decided that Buriti oil is definitely not fluff. Hydrogenated Castor Oil/Sebacic Acid Copolymer moisturizes, and regulates consistency and viscosity of products.Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Argan Oil, Mauritia Flexuosa Fruit (Buriti) Oil, Hydrogenated Castor Oil/Sebacic Acid Copolymer.
- 1) Adds shine: Definitely!
- 2) Controls frizz: Definitely!
- 3) Seals the cuticle: I'm sure it helps to smooth the cuticle, making hair feel softer and reflecting more light (#1).
- 4) Nourishes the hair: With both Argan and Buriti oil, I'm sure your hair will get some nourishment!
- 5) No build up: I'm not touching this one. Some say cyclopentasiloxane and dimethicone are water-soluble, depending on the formula, but others say they're not. You decide.
- 6) Resists humidity: Kinda sounds like #2 + #3 combined to me, but I have to agree.
- 7) Smoothes the hair: See #3.
- 8) Protects color: Yes. The combination of natural oils and conditioning silicones will for sure protect your color.
- 9) Alcohol free: Definitely! Though that's more of a selling point, not a claim.
- 10) Creates slip: See #1, #2, #3, and #7.