| |

Friday, October 2, 2009

September Favorites!

Hey guys! Happy October! Gosh I don't know about you, but I LOVE talking about my favorite products! Maybe I have a problem... eh whatever, I'll deal with it later LOL. So, in case you wanted to know, here are my favorite products of September. YOU should comment and tell me your favorite proucts too!
Shampoo: Redken Color Extend - Really helps maintain color, and leaves my hair feeling soft!
Conditioner: Redken Color Extend - Not too light, not too heavy, just right for my color-treated hair.
Treatment: Redken Real Control Intense Renewal - As I said in my post, I really love this stuff! It leaves my hair feeling so soft and healthy looking.
Smoothing/Shine: Joico K-Pak Color Therapy Restorative Styling Oil - This could actually be put under the treatment section too! It makes my hair feel silky, imparts shine without looking greasy, and protects my color! I love it.


Volume: Bed Head Small Talk - This 3-in-1 product is great! It adds volume, separation, and definition. Perfect for layers.
Straightening: It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product - I could've put this in 3 other categories, but I personally love using it as a flat iron spray for coarse/thick hair. It's like flat-ironing conditioner in your hair, leaving it soft and manageable but not weighed down.
Texture: Bed Head Manipulator - A classic, and a permanent staple in my collection. It adds texture, shine, and smells like coconuts!
Hairspray: Sebastian Shaper - Another classic, and I have yet to find someone that does not like this hairspray.
Like I said before, I'd love it if you all commented and shared some of your favorites with me! I look forward to reading them. :D That's all for today, but be on the lookout for CCT #3 very soon! Take care of your hair, and have a happy October! XOXOX

1 comments:

Jenny said...

I love the redken treatment times a bazillion. its hair heaven